Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
450 g of shrimp, peeled and deveined
100 g panko breadcrumbs
60 g onion, peeled and diced
1 teaspoon of ginger
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Let your air fryer preheat to 180 C.
2. Beat eggs in one bowl and mix panko, spices, and onions in another.
3. First, dip the shrimp in the eggs then coat them with panko mixture.
4. Shake off the excess panko and place them in the air fryer basket.
5. Return the fryer basket to the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 180 C.
6. Flip the shrimp and air fryer them for another 10 minutes.
Fat: 7.4 g
Carbohydrates: 9.4 g
Protein: 37.2 g