Chili Lime Tilapia
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 16 minutes.
450 g tilapia fillets
150 g panko crumbs
60 g flour
1 tablespoon chili powder
Juice of 1 lime
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Mix panko with salt, chili powder, and pepper on a wide shallow plate.
2. Mix the egg in one bowl then spread the flour in another.
3. Grease the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
4. First coat the tilapia fillet with flour then dip them in the egg mixture.
5. Finally, coat them with panko mixture then place them in the air fryer basket.
6. Return the fryer basket to the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes at 200 C.
7. Flip the fish fillets and air fry for another 8 minutes.
8. Drizzle lime juice on top and serve.
Fat: 3.5 g
Protein: 24.5 g