CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE
125g caster sugar
75g light brown or muscovado sugar
125g plain chocolate (plain or milk)
1 tbsp golden syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
100g plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Warmth stove to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Oil and line a 20cm cake tin.
2. Spot the spread, caster sugar, earthy-colored sugar, chocolate, and brilliant syrup in the dish and liquefy delicately on low warmth until smooth and lump-free.
3. Eliminate the container from the warmth.
4. Break the eggs into the bowl and speed with the fork until light and foamy. 5 Add the eggs, vanilla concentrate or pith, flour, heating powder, and cocoa powder to the chocolate combination and blend thoroughly.
5. Put the blend into the lubed and lined cake tin and spot it on the center rack of the broiler. Heat for 25-30 mins.
6. Eliminate and permit to cool for 20-30 mins before cutting into wedges and serving.
7. Present with cream or frozen yogurt and a lot of new organic products