Crispy Potato Salad
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
2 tablespoons olive oil
180 g mayonnaise
30 g French onion soup mix
900 g baby Caliban potatoes, halved
120 g coconut cream
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
½ bunch of chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat your air fryer appliance to 200 C.
2. Mix potato halves with soup mix and 172 g mayonnaise in a bowl.
3. Spread these potatoes in the air fryer basket and drizzle olive oil on top.
4. Air fry the set potatoes for 20 minutes and flip them once cooked halfway through.
5. Meanwhile, mix the remaining mayo, coconut cream, lemon juice, and chives in a bowl.
6. Mix in with air-fried potatoes, mix well and serve.