Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 13 minutes.
110 g breadcrumbs
1 packet of dry ranch-style dressing
2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 eggs beaten
4 tilapia fillets
Herbs and chilies to garnish
1. Adjust the air fryer to 200 C.
2. Thoroughly mix ranch dressing with panko in a bowl.
3. Mix eggs in a shallow bowl.
4. Dip each fish fillet in the egg then coat evenly with the panko mixture.
5. Set the fillets in the air fryer. Cook for 13 minutes approximately.
6. Serve warm with herbs and chilies.