EASY CHICKEN FAJITAS
Two large chicken breasts, finely sliced
One red onion, finely sliced
One red pepper, sliced
One red chili, finely sliced (optional)
For the marinade
1 heaped tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp ground coriander
pinch of ground cumin
Two medium garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp olive oil
One lime, juiced
4-5 drops of Tabasco
Six medium tortillas
bag mixed salad
230g tub of fresh salsa
1. Warm stove to 200C/180C fan/gas six and envelop six medium tortillas with foil.
2. Blend 1 stacked tbsp smoked paprika, 1 tbsp ground coriander, a spot of ground cumin, two squashed garlic cloves, 4 tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1 lime, and 4-5 drops of Tabasco together in a bowl with a major squeeze every one of salt and pepper.
3. Mix 2 finely cut chicken bosoms, one finely sliced red onion, one cut red pepper, and one finely cut red bean stew if utilized into the marinade.
4. Warm a frying pan container until smoking hot, and add the chicken and marinade to the skillet.
5. Keep everything moving over a high warmth for around 5 mins utilizing utensils until you get a pleasant burned impact. If your frying pan dish is tiny, you might have to do this in two clusters.
6. To check the chicken is cooked, track down the thickest part and tear fifty-fifty – if any part is crude, cook until done.
7. Put the tortillas in the broiler to warm up and present with the cooked chicken, a sack of blended serving of mixed greens, and one 230g tub of new salsa.