EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE
For the cake
a little dairy-free sunflower spread for greasing
One large ripe avocado (about 150g)
300g light muscovado sugar
350g gluten-free plain flour
50g good-quality cocoa powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
400ml unsweetened soya milk
150ml vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
For the frosting
85g ripe avocado flesh, mashed
85g dairy-free sunflower spread
200g dairy-free chocolate, 70% cocoa, broken into chunks
25g cocoa powder
125ml unsweetened soya milk
200g icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp vanilla extract
gluten-free and vegan sprinkles to decorate
1. Warmth stove to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Oil two 20cm sandwich tins with a little without dairy sunflower spread, then, at that point, line the bases with preparing material.
2. Put one enormous avocado and 300g of light muscovado sugar in a food processor and whizz until smooth.
3. Add 350g without gluten plain flour, 50g cocoa powder, 1 tsp bicarbonate of pop, 2 tsp without gluten heating powder, 400ml unsweetened soya milk, 150ml vegetable oil, and 2 tsp vanilla concentrate to the bowl with ½ tsp acceptable salt and interact again to a smooth, fluid player.
4. Split between the tins and prepare for 25 mins or until wholly risen and a stick embedded into the center of the cakes tells the truth.
5. Cool in the tins for 5 mins, then, at that point, turn the cakes onto a rack to cool totally.
6. While you pause, begin setting up the icing. Beat together 85g ready avocado tissue and 85g without dairy sunflower spread with electric mixers until velvety and smooth. Pass through a filter and put away.
7. Liquefy 200g without dairy chocolate, either over a bowl of water or in the microwave, then, at that point, let it cool for a couple of mins.
8. Filter 25g cocoa powder into a large bowl. Carry 125ml of unsweetened soya milk to a stew, then, at that point, slowly beat into the cocoa until smooth. Excellent for a couple of mins.
9. Tip in the avocado blend, 200g filtered icing sugar, liquefied chocolate, and 1 tsp vanilla, and continue to blend to make a glossy, thick icing. Utilize this to sandwich and top the cake.
10. Cover with sprinkles or your embellishment, then, at that point, pass on to set for 10 mins before cutting. It can be made two days ahead.