Lobster Tails with Butter
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 7 minutes.
2 (120 g) lobster tails
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 clove garlic, grated
Salt and black pepper ground to taste
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 wedges lemon
1. Spread the lobster tails into a butterfly, and slit the top to expose the lobster meat while keeping the tail intact.
2. Place the lobster tails in the air fryer’s basket with their lobster meat facing up.
3. Mix melted butter with lemon zest and garlic in a bowl.
4. Brush the butter mixture on top of the lobster tails.
5. And drizzle salt and black pepper on top.
6. Cook the lobster tails in the air fryer at 200 C for 5-7 minutes.
7. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
8. Serve warm.