Salmon With Fennel
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 17 minutes.
4 (150 g) mahi-mahi fillets
Salt and black pepper ground to taste
150 g butter
1. Preheat your air fryer appliance to 180 C.
2. Rub the Mahi-Mahi fillets with salt and black pepper.
3. Place the Mahi-Mahi fillets in the air fryer’s basket.
4. Spray the fillets with cooking spray. Cook the fillets for 12 minutes.
5. Add butter to a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes until slightly brown.
6. Remove the butter from the heat.
7. Drizzle butter over the fish and serve warm.