Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 8 minutes.
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon chopped chive
1 tablespoon minced basil leaves
2 tablespoons chicken stock
450 g defrosted shrimp
1. Melt butter in a 6-inch hot pan.
2. Add garlic and red pepper flakes to sauté for 2 minutes approximately.
3. Transfer the pan to the air fryer. Add all the remaining scampi ingredients to the pan.
4. Cook for 5 minutes with occasional stirring.
5. Thoroughly mix well and remove the hot pan from the fryer.
6. Let the shrimp rest for 1 minute.
7. Thoroughly mix gently and garnish with basil.
8. Serve warm.