SIRTFOOD CHICKEN & KALE CURRY
400 g Skinless and boneless chicken thighs
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp ground turmeric
Two red onions, diced
Three garlic cloves, crushed
Two birds eye chili finely chopped
1 tbsp freshly chopped ginger
1 tbsp curry powder
Two cardamon pods
One tin chopped tomatoes
200 ml tinned coconut milk, light
One chicken stockpot
500 ml boiling water
175 g tinned chopped tomatoes
1. Spot the chicken in a non-metallic bowl and add 1 tbsp of the oil and 1 tbsp of the turmeric. Blend well and permit to marinate for 30 minutes. Be cautious while marinating, as turmeric will stain your fingers, so mix with a spoon!
2. Then, at that point, fry the chicken over medium warmth for 4-5 minutes until caramelized everywhere and cooked through. Eliminate from the skillet and put away.
3. Warm the excess oil on medium heat and fry the onion, bean stew, garlic, and ginger for 10 minutes until delicate. (Open the windows, it’ll be mighty!)
4. Add the curry powder and one more tbsp of turmeric and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes, stock, coconut milk, and cardamom cases. Pass on to stew for 30 minutes.
6. When the sauce has diminished a little, add the chicken back in, followed by the kale. Cook until the chicken has warmed through and the kale is delicate.
7. Present with buckwheat or rice. On the off chance that utilizing buckwheat stew it for somewhat less time than suggested on the parcel, or you’ll get a soaked wreck, it needs to hold a bit of chomp to it.
8. Enhancement with slashed coriander before serving.