Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 13 minutes.
900 g catfish fillets
250 ml milk
120 g yellow mustard
Cornmeal seasoning mix
80 g cornmeal
40 g plain flour
2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Add milk to a flat container and place catfish in the milk.
2. Pour lemon juice on top and refrigerate the fish for 15 minutes.
3. Mix the cornmeal seasoning ingredients in a shallow bowl.
4. Remove the soaked catfish fillets from the milk and pat them dry.
5. Rub the fillets with mustard liberally then coat them with a cornmeal mixture.
6. Gently place the fillets in the air fryer basket. Spray them with cooking oil.
7. Return the fryer basket to the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 200 C.
8. Flip the fillets and continue air frying for 3 minutes.
Fat: 20.1 g
Carbohydrates: 20.1 g
Protein: 14.6 g