Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 16 minutes.
570 g cooked chickpeas
1 red pepper, chopped
250 g frozen sweetcorn
2 celery sticks, chopped
¼ medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
½ small red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon grainy mustard
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon basil
2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. At 180 C, preheat your air fryer.
2. Set the grill plate in the air fryer basket.
3. Spread sweetcorn, peppers, chickpeas, and the rest of the vegetables on the grill plate in the basket.
4. Air fry the chickpeas and veggies for 8 minutes.
5. Sprinkle Mexican seasoning, black pepper, and salt over the chickpeas.
6. Air fry again for 8 minutes.
7. Mix the air-fried chickpeas and veggies with garlic powder, grainy mustard, basil, and olive oil in a bowl.